Castle Stars Nathan Fillion And Molly C Quinn Discuss Stana Katics Departure

Castle Stars Nathan Fillion and Molly C. Quinn Discuss Stana Katic's Departure

Fan Favorites Share Their Thoughts on the Show's Future

In an exclusive interview with TV Guide, Nathan Fillion (Richard Castle) and Molly C. Quinn (Alexis Castle) opened up about the recent departure of Stana Katic (Kate Beckett) from ABC's hit drama, Castle.

Fillion on Castle's Future

"I think the show has a lot of life left in it," said Fillion. "We've got a great cast and crew, and the fans are still incredibly supportive. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Castle."

Quinn on Katic's Departure

"I was really sad to see Stana go," said Quinn. "She's been such a huge part of the show, and I'm going to miss working with her. But I'm also excited about the new challenges that this departure will bring."


No comments :

Post a Comment